Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best Kids' Vacation Ever

Sail Date: April 24, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was a dream vacation for my 5 and 7 year olds. It's hard to travel as a party of three, with a boy and girl, but for the most part, this trip was easier. Of course, my daughter wanted to do princess stuff, while my son wanted to do sports, but overall, they were both extremely happy during the entire cruise.

Pros: Aquaduct (Well, the kids liked it the most...)

Cons: Too many people onboard - only noticed on "days at sea."

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!

I'd heard Disney had the best food of all the cruise lines. I have to disagree. I think Carnival has them beat in this area.
Very clean and well sized.
I highly recommend Atlantis!!! Even if your child is under the 48" minimum to ride the "big" slides. Tons to do.
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
A truly wonderful day - we did it all unplanned, no tours, no nothing. And it was perfect.