A Dream Vacation

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 24, 2011
Ship: Disney Dream
My overall impression of the cruise, staff and ship were excellent. The shops could have been opened during the day. The shops were not opened until 6:00 the day we boarded the ship. That would have been nice to be able to shop while waiting on the ship to leave port. The charactes specifically Mickey Mouse should have had more presence on the ship. Every time we went o have a picture made with Mickey we could not find him or he was leaving and another character would come.

The food was very interesting. The food was excellent.

There were plenty of activities to do on the ship.

All of my experiences with the staff were excellent.

My experience was the best on any cruise that I have taken.

This was one of the best rooms that I have ever stayed in on a cruise.
We spent our time at the Atlantis and this was a good experience.
Everyone should have a cabana massage. It was one of the best massages that I have ever had.
Don't Miss: Atlantis

Pros: The special way the staff made you feel

Cons: The shops were not opened enough during the day. My party was usually at dinner when the shops would open.

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!