The cruise was very good

Diamond Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Voyage Of The Glaciers Southbound (Whittier To Vancouver)
Sail Date: May 15, 2010
Ship: Diamond Princess
It was a shame about hygiene because of infection on previous ship, understood, but need a quicker way to get through food line ups and getting coffee, usually arrived late and cold.

Smokers should be contained and especially in Casino, there was a smokeless night (1 only) but smoking was in evidence.

The staff were extremely helpful.

Don't understand why several restaurants, but all the same menu. I chose this size of ship because I wanted a variety.
Spoke to vegetarians who had very little to eat.

Expected a different show every night, but they went on for two nights.

Bed a little hard, but asked to eggcrate and happily there was two available.
Nothing to interest me.
Nothing of interest to me.
Thai restaurant was excellent. Garden was good.

Pros: shows, room

Cons: Not having exercise classes later in the day or afternoon.

Recommends Diamond Princess? Yes!