Dawn Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Horrible Medical Center experience

Sail Date: April 20, 2008

I really loved the wonderful service on the ship by all the staffers. And until my experience with the medical center, I was ready to book another cruise and refer my friends and family. Now, I am telling everyone to steer clear of Princess Cruises. I had an incident with the medical center that left me MISDIAGNOSED and isolated in my cabin for 2 1/2 days! They refused service when I required it and had disregard for my emotional health when I was have panic attacks and hard time breathing in the cabin. My overall experience the last 2 1/2 days was so traumatic, that I will never return to Princess Cruises again.

Pros: All staff memebers in the dinning and entire ship, minus the medical staff

Cons: The imcompetent and unprofessional medical staff

Recommends Dawn Princess? No.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
It was small, crowded, A LOT of beggers and nothing worthwhile.
Don't Miss: n/a
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I LOVED this port. It was by far, my most favorite. It was beautiful, little to no beggers and more culture than the above ports visited.
Don't Miss: Tequila making factory
Mazatlan, Mexico
I loved this port much better. It was beautiful, friendly, less touristy and really accessible to different things.
Don't Miss: Lover's Beach