Dawn Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Mexican Cruise

Sail Date: April 06, 2008

We loved our state room. The window and area was especially nice. Our steward for the room was perfect and accommodizing. I would like though instead of throwing hundreds of pictures away you would adjust the cost. We would of spent about $75 and took our formal, and all boarding pictures but at $25 we only took 2. I have went on other cruise ships where the pictures ranged about 12 - 17 dollars a picture. That price is much more accommodating to travelers that have just spent about $1000 a person for the cruise. This would generate more business because travelers show their pictures.

Pros: The on board activities

Cons: The price of the pictures

Recommends Dawn Princess? Yes!

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
We took a bus to the shopping and a cab back. If I would of understood the transportation better it would have been nicer to just take the cab but I didn't see the cab place until we came back.
Mazatlan, Mexico
Much easier to get transportation. We had a great guide and he was very accomodating to our needs.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
I loved our water cruise on the Prirate Ship but to get to the shopping in town was a hassle and the port was quite dirty. We had a great shrimp meal there but that was all.