Crown Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Mixed Bag, some thing good, some thing bad

Sail Date: July 30, 2016

The natural beauty of Alaska was the best part of the cruise.  Regarding the ship it needs a complete makeover. It is eleven years old and shows it.  The restaurants were great and the service was excellent.  The buffets were average and the service was poor.  Our waiters were outstanding and I recommended them for employees of the month.  Ninety percent of the staff were friendly and helpful the other ten percent were not.  I don't mean to be so negative but I expedited better based on previous cruises.  Improvements reschedule the first three stops to allow more time in Victoria.  Over all it was a great experience.  I would recommend this cruise as a good family vacation.

I expected cabin to be larger
very clean. Ship needs makeover
Jeb, Jorge Jr great service
except buffet
Victoria, British Columbia Did not see Victoria due to arrival time 7:00 PM. Need to arrive 3:00 PM

1 Comment