Room service ,a disaster, anytime dining , the worst I ever have on a crurise ship

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Coastal - West Coast

7 Night California Coastal (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 26, 2016
Ship: Crown Princess
Cabin Number: B218

We have also booked a balcony for my daughter and her two sons.  One night at 8:pm the sofa bed of my daughter's room was still not set, so I called room service.  The guy showed up and complained that he had many other rooms to serve.  In my twenty some years of travel, this was the worst I ever experienced.

Anytime dining is a joke.  The ship has three small dining rooms. Every evening the seats were all taken by 5:15 pm and then you have to wait for one to two hours.  Reservation is allowed at 8 am.  By the time we called each morning, the earliest reservation  is 7:30 pm.  It seems that Princess has decided the best way to make money is to squeeze as many passengers as possible and let them eat buffet, which is just ordinary.

try other companies for better luck