Crown Princess Cruise Review to Coastal - West Coast

My Glorious Crown Princess Week

Sail Date: March 19, 2016

I have been on over 56 cruises, My week on the Crown Princess "Topped" them all.  Everything was perfect, the service, impeccable, the food, amazing, the staff, exceeded expectations!  It was a terrific vacation.  My opinion about only traveling to far places, has changed, who knew you could have such a fabulous trip in your own backyard.  The Crown Princess has a special place in my heart, and always will.  Tony Bennett left his heart in San Francisco but I left mine on The Crown Princess! Until we meet again......

Always clean, and our Room Steward always anticipated our needs before we even knew what we wanted.