Crown Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

First Princess Cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2016

This was my first Princess Cruise.  Overall it was a very good experience.  The ship was immaculate, which is important to me.  The crew and staff were pleasant an efficient.  The food was excellent.

The only negatives I experienced were the number of passengers.  The next cruise will be on a smaller ship.

Although I requested a robe in my cabin, there was none and I had to request one twice from my steward.  Finally got one on the third day of my cruise.

I was disappointed there was very little bingo, as I look forward to those events.

I was surprised and disappointed that there was no panoramic lounge in the forward part of the ship in which to view our forward journey.

Overall, it was a very nice experience, and as always, I hated to have to disembark. Happy

Extremely comfortable clean, and roomy. Loved the large closet space!
The steward could have a bit more friendly, engaging.
We have very little interaction.
Bad Weather delayed embarkation. No fault. It just was a bad experience. The day's credit came in handy.
only because I have been there manyBadtimes
no bingo

It was a HUGE and beautiful ship. Very enjoyable!