Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

A oncve Grand Company destroyed by Carnival

Sail Date: December 21, 2013

I cruised with Princess to the Mediterrainian and also Alaska in the late 1990's. WOW, I just completed a 7 day Cruise over Christmas and have absolutly nothing posative to say. They downgraded my room, they lost my luggage. When the luggage finally arrived My professional camera, neatly packed in a Professional Travel Bag, was crushed. What did they say about any of this? Not, We're sorry I assure you! They said there was nothing they could do about the room. They said they didn't know what happened to my luggage but were glad it all finally showed up. And they said I brought the camera already broken to the Cruise. Really!!!! Add to all of this my wife was 2 months pregnant and I had to cancel the 1st excursion we planned, at the Dr's request, but they insisted I write cancel on the excursion tickets by 6pm date of sailing. Well! Because they changed my room, the excursion tickets did't arrive until the 3rd day of the Cruise.

So now I'ver returned home. My camera repair is less than $100. I guess that's the best part of this entire experiance. The food quality compared to my other Princess Cruises was horrible. There are fewer waiters, less service in the Staterooms and overall a lowering of there once great service.

Sorry Princess! I've learned my lesson. You will never see me aboard one of yours or any Carnival affilite Cruise Line ever again.

Thanks for ruining what was supposed to be a great vacation!

Cruise Photos

Avoid this ship and Management Staff at all expense. They are rude and care only about their bottom line regardless of your experience.