Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Incredible Cruise!!!

Sail Date: March 26, 2011

I was amazed at the size of the ship and its varieties of entertainment and services, not to mention its beauty and elegance! This was my first cruise ever and while I have yet to sail aboard another line, when or if I do, I would only hope they can stand up to the Princess line! I have been telling everyone I know who has not cruised to make Princess their 1st experience! I'll definitely be sailing with you again, thank you for a wonderful experience : 0

Pros: The friendly, welcoming service of all the staff

Cons: The temporary loss of my luggage after boarding. Scheduling mix up at formal dining. Inconsiderate immediate removal of my just prepared dinner in the buffet dining room after going to retrieve a beverage when I was not offered one.

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!

Awesome! Even filled the gaps when we were not able to board tenders to Princess Cays Bahamas due to the water conditions.
Amazing quality and quantity. I opted for reserved dining and blended in a couple of nights of casual and it was nice to have the option. My dining room server gave me 5-star service.
My room was adequately sized and I loved waking every morning to a full view of the newest destination and the morning sun. The bedding was perfect and I got the much needed rest I hoped to get. Loved having my room cleaned and ready for me every evening!
OUTSTANDING!!! Not just going above and beyond, but with a smile!
Incredibly well designed. Outstanding cleanliness. Charming and elegant decor. Spaciously and well designed layout of various entertainment areas (Lotus Spa, Sanctuary, Skywalker Nightclub, etc).
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
I was looking for that dream beach with a serene atmosphere to just relax and breath. I found it! My favorite port of call!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Very fun place to visit. Great shopping deals.
The people make the city! Very welcoming and happy.