Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great vruise

Sail Date: March 05, 2011

This was my first time on Princess. I have done all the other cruise lines. The ship was very nice. Very clean and wonderful decorator. Food was good. Steak house was very good. The gym facilities were good but could be a bigger space. Had a great hot stone message and very nice massage therapist. Our cabin steward was not always around and our main dining waiter was also very scarce and not that attentive from other ships I have been on. Your overall staff seemed a little cranky and not very friendly at times. Lunch area waiters were very good in the cafeteria area. Loved the islands and all my excursions.

Pros: the islands

Cons: the staff could have been nicer.

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!