Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Better than I could have imagined!

Sail Date: October 20, 2007

This vacation from start to finish was phenominal. Myself and my wife from the beginning were treated like royalty. I think that our biggest worry might have been my wife's motion sickness but, this ship was so smooth that you barely knew that you were on water. My wife's favorite feature was the movies under the stars! Overall I would be hard pressed to pick one thing as my favorite because everything was excellent from the shows to the servants. The food in the restaurant was absolutely indescibable my full compliments would have to go out to the chef. This cruise was an experience of a lifetime and before it was over me and my wife were already planning our cruise for 2009 with our boys ages 9 and 11. I have already and will continue to stress to my friends and family that they not only take a cruise but, that they take that cruise with PRINCESS!

Pros: Atmosphere as well as service

Cons: Nothing that I can think of except maybe the price of the pictures could be more reasonable.

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!

Basseterre, St. Kitts
We took the mountain bike tour at this port. This tour was excellent from an excercise standpoint in that the total distance travelled uphill as well as downhill was approximately 13.5 miles. During the tour we were given a background on the history of this island and treated to some of the local treats.
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We enjoyed this especially because we have friends who are residents and they took us around for the day. The shopping experience was excellent my wife exchanged her tennis bracelet and was given an excellent price on a newer more appealing bracelet. Upon departing the ship we were greeted and treated like old friends by the locals.
Don't Miss: Take the sky lift to the top of the mountain have lunch and enjoy the breathtaking view and excellent photo spots.
St. John's, Antigua
We decided to take the off-road tour at this port which I highly recommend. During this tour we were able to learn a lot about the history of this island as well as viewing the everyday activities of the locals. The guide on this tour very personable and even took us to get local spices after the tour was done. During the tour we were treated to some of the local fruits which were excellent and let me know that being from the states we definately don't get the pleasure of knowing how fruit is really supposed to taste.
Don't Miss: The view from the top of the mountain during this tour is a can't miss.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas