Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Crusin' the Crown 2009

Sail Date: April 12, 2009

My overall impression of the ship was good, however I was not impressed with the staff. The waiters and Stewards were good but the activities coordinator's were terrible.

Recommends Crown Princess? No.

The age groups were way to daughter is 11 and she had to join the shockwave pelicans which were aged 8 to 12 and there were a lot of 8 year olds. She would have much rather have been with the teen club but they would not allow it.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Meghans Bay a must!
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
Clam shell...big waste of time! Plenty of chairs and shady trees. Bring water shoes .. water was very rocky and hurt my feet to go into!
Grand Turk Island
No need to book an excursion at this port....Plenty to do right at port!!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
We went to Orient Beach....It was gorgeous! The prices varied from opposite ends of the beach which I couldn't quite figure out. Plenty of water sports!!