Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Time

Sail Date: March 01, 2009

We felt like we stayed 7 days at a luxury hotel at sea. The only negative was the express disembarkation process, which was not as organized as it could have been. Nevertheless, that was a small problem compared to the great week we had at sea.

Pros: Crew, Amenities

Cons: More ballroom dancing, disembarkation

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!

The stateroom was simple, but spacious enough and kept in great shape by our steward.
Everyone I interacted with had a great attitude. They made me feel like I did them a favor by coming on board and talking to them.
We would have liked more advanced ballroom dancing classes. However, the basic classes were great. We also would have liked more opportunities to do ballroom dancing.
The food was quite good, but if I had gone out for a nice meal with my wife and had this food I would have been a little disappointed. For example, my jerk chicken was not particularly spicy. It was all good and well-presented. Some of it was outstanding. However, most was not unbelievable.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
We particularly enjoyed our rhino boat tour.
Don't Miss: Hit the guavaberry store. Ride the rhino boats.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The cab ride to Coki Beach gave us some incredible views of the island.
Don't Miss: Coki Beach had incredible snorkeling.
Grand Turk Island
The water is gorgeous. Don't bother going "downtown."