Great Time

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33386
Sail Date: March 01, 2009
Ship: Crown Princess
We felt like we stayed 7 days at a luxury hotel at sea. The only negative was the express disembarkation process, which was not as organized as it could have been. Nevertheless, that was a small problem compared to the great week we had at sea.

The food was quite good, but if I had gone out for a nice meal with my wife and had this food I would have been a little disappointed. For example, my jerk chicken was not particularly spicy. It was all good and well-presented. Some of it was outstanding. However, most was not unbelievable.

We would have liked more advanced ballroom dancing classes. However, the basic classes were great. We also would have liked more opportunities to do ballroom dancing.

Everyone I interacted with had a great attitude. They made me feel like I did them a favor by coming on board and talking to them.

The stateroom was simple, but spacious enough and kept in great shape by our steward.
The water is gorgeous. Don't bother going "downtown."
We particularly enjoyed our rhino boat tour.
Don't Miss: Hit the guavaberry store. Ride the rhino boats.
The cab ride to Coki Beach gave us some incredible views of the island.
Don't Miss: Coki Beach had incredible snorkeling.

Pros: Crew, Amenities

Cons: More ballroom dancing, disembarkation

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!