IT WAS AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE !

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 09, 2006
Ship: Crown Princess
THE SHIP IS VERY BEAUTIFUL AND CLEAN. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS SHIP TO ANYONE THAT IS GOING ON A CRUISE.

I WANTED TO PURCHASE THE COOK BOOK, INORDER TO MAKE ALL OF THE RECIPES. THE FOOD WAS FANTASTIC.

THE MUSIC WAS GOOD

MY CHILDREN WOULD OF ENJOYED THE ACTIVITIES, THAT I READ

THE PERSON THAT TOOK CARE OF OUR ROOM, WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CURTIOUS. THE ROOM WAS CLEANED AND NEAT. MR. SARDIE WOULD ALWAYS ASKED IF THERE WAS ANYTHING ELSE THAT WE NEEDED. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE EXCELLENT TREATMENT, THAT WE REC'D.

VERY CLEAN, THE STAFF IS VERY PLEASANT

I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE OCEANVIEW. I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THE ROOM WOULD OF BEEN TO SMALL. THE WINDOW IS ABOUT THREE FEET WIDE.

Pros: I REC'D A-ONE TREATMENT

Cons: NO COMMENT/I ENJOYED EVERYTHING