Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

IT WAS AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE !

Sail Date: October 09, 2006

THE SHIP IS VERY BEAUTIFUL AND CLEAN. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS SHIP TO ANYONE THAT IS GOING ON A CRUISE.

Pros: I REC'D A-ONE TREATMENT

Cons: NO COMMENT/I ENJOYED EVERYTHING

MY CHILDREN WOULD OF ENJOYED THE ACTIVITIES, THAT I READ
THE PERSON THAT TOOK CARE OF OUR ROOM, WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CURTIOUS. THE ROOM WAS CLEANED AND NEAT. MR. SARDIE WOULD ALWAYS ASKED IF THERE WAS ANYTHING ELSE THAT WE NEEDED. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE EXCELLENT TREATMENT, THAT WE REC'D.
THE MUSIC WAS GOOD
VERY CLEAN, THE STAFF IS VERY PLEASANT
I WANTED TO PURCHASE THE COOK BOOK, INORDER TO MAKE ALL OF THE RECIPES. THE FOOD WAS FANTASTIC.
I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE OCEANVIEW. I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THE ROOM WOULD OF BEEN TO SMALL. THE WINDOW IS ABOUT THREE FEET WIDE.