Honeymoon in the Med

Costa neoRomantica Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

7 Night Eastern Mediterranean (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 07, 2006
The ship was beautiful. The rooms were very well appointed and nicer than other lines I have cruised on. The staff was fantastic!
Best cannoli in the world.
Don't Miss: Cannoli.
were unable to acquire transport (taxi, rented scooter, etc.) to visit St. John's cave or monastery.
Don't Miss: I have heard it is St. John's cave and monastery.
Don't Miss: I have heard it is St. John's cave and monastery.

Don't Miss: Dining along the water's edge at sunset.
The most beautiful place I have ever seen.
Don't Miss: All of the views.
Be sure to visit the archaeological dig at Ephesus. The bazaar was pumped by staff and others as the place to be, but is basically a ridiculously high pressure shopping experience.
Don't Miss: Ephesus
Don't Miss: Ephesus
The most beautiful place I have ever seen.
Don't Miss: All of the views.
Best cannoli in the world.
Don't Miss: Cannoli.

Don't Miss: Dining along the water's edge at sunset.

Pros: Itinerary

Cons: buffet food