Costa Mediterranea Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Ports

Sail Date: February 23, 2008

The ship was beautifully decorated and over all a nice cruise. Dining room food had no presentation and was disappointing every night. My husband and I kept hoping it would get better but it didn't. This was the ONLY disappointing thing on this cruise. The staff was excellent and the service commendable.

Pros: Beautiful Ship

Cons: Food in the dining room

Recommends Costa Mediterranea? Yes!

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
The beaches are great. Shopping is poor. The canopy adventure was excellent. Stick with water and beach activities and you won't be disappointed
Don't Miss: Canopy adventure
Cozumel is a fun place to be. Always lots to do. I have been here about 5 plus times and I never am disappointed. Always find somthing new to do and see.
Don't Miss: Shopping and Carlos and Charlies
Key West, Florida
Key West is Key West. Never a boring time for me.
Don't Miss: Fury catamaran sail and of course Sloppy Joes.
George Town, Grand Cayman
This port is nice not alot to do
Don't Miss: Swimming with the stingrays