Costa Mediterranea Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Lots of fun

Sail Date: September 10, 2006

It is a beautiful ship. There was not enough time in ports of call, would almost prefer another day at sea as I felt like I was on the fun the entire trip. Yes it was my choice to do a tour each day but there was no free time in the port if you take a tour. No time for shopping or soaking up atmosphere and people watching.

Pros: beautiful ship, would do it again

Cons: the rap music using the "f" word a hundred times in one song, too much unfriendly Italians

With the exception of a young man behind the excursions desk who was quite rude when we asked if we could change tours.
Istanbul, Turkey

Don't Miss: Spice Market
Katakolon (Olympia), Greece

Don't Miss: The "Olympic Game" Sanctuary
Izmir, Turkey
As I didn't the Ephesus tour which was raved about, I could have missed this port.
Istanbul, Turkey