Lots of fun

Costa Mediterranea Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Greece/Turkey/Croatia (Venice Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 10, 2006
It is a beautiful ship. There was not enough time in ports of call, would almost prefer another day at sea as I felt like I was on the fun the entire trip. Yes it was my choice to do a tour each day but there was no free time in the port if you take a tour. No time for shopping or soaking up atmosphere and people watching.

With the exception of a young man behind the excursions desk who was quite rude when we asked if we could change tours.

As I didn't the Ephesus tour which was raved about, I could have missed this port.
no time for restuarants
Extremely commercial except for the historic buildings
Extremely commercial except for the historic buildings

Don't Miss: Spice Market
no time for restuarants

Don't Miss: Spice Market

Don't Miss: The "Olympic Game" Sanctuary

Don't Miss: The "Olympic Game" Sanctuary

Pros: beautiful ship, would do it again

Cons: the rap music using the "f" word a hundred times in one song, too much unfriendly Italians