Costa Magica Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

a cruise that exceeds my expectation

Sail Date: April 09, 2011

I was very impressed with almost everything about this cruise...the itinery, the food, and especially the service. Originally, I was assigned the second seating for dinner. The restaurant not only re-arranged the seating promptly, but also arranged us to sit with other folks with similar interest. Another plus is that I can disembark in a different port and not at the original port where I embarked, thus saving me valuable vacation to explore other parts of Italy.
It was an excellent cruise experience.

Pros: the service provided

Cons: the excursion

Recommends Costa Magica? Yes!

excellent food and variety
good view on port side
very helpful staff
Barcelona, Spain
Should not miss this exciting city. Lots of fum and good food.
Don't Miss: La Rambla and the market just off La Ramble, and the new section of the city
Marseille (Provence), France
Way too far from where the ship was docked; however,this was compensated with the boullanbaise lunch, and the experienec at Notre Dame cathedral
Savona (Genoa), Italy
No time to really see the city, as we headed off to Parma
Palermo, Sicily
a city with lots of character
Cagliari, Sardinia