Loved the cruise

Costa Magica Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 08, 2007
Ship: Costa Magica
Very clean, nice people that worked on the boat, itenerary was great and very helpfull. I just loved the whole thing all together and will be booking another cruise with the same boat next year.
I thought it was very crouded, I did not like how they begged allot.
I thought it was very crouded, I did not like how they begged allot.
It was ok. The place is in construction so it lookes a little run down and not what I exspected.
Don't Miss: the swimming with the sting rays was great I loved it.
Don't Miss: the swimming with the sting rays was great I loved it.
i loved it the most it was down to earth and the people was nice and allot of shopping areas that was the best prices of all the ports we went on.
Don't Miss: the shopping strip.
Loved this little iisland too. it was so pretty and margaritaville was great a little pricy but well worth it.
Don't Miss: margaritaville !!!!
Don't Miss: the shopping strip.
Don't Miss: margaritaville !!!!

Pros: theater

Cons: could not use the pool or the hot tub, too many kids and always full

Recommends Costa Magica? Yes!