Costa Magica Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Loved the cruise

Sail Date: April 08, 2007

Very clean, nice people that worked on the boat, itenerary was great and very helpfull. I just loved the whole thing all together and will be booking another cruise with the same boat next year.

Pros: theater

Cons: could not use the pool or the hot tub, too many kids and always full

Recommends Costa Magica? Yes!

I thought it was very crouded, I did not like how they begged allot.
Grand Turk Island
Loved this little iisland too. it was so pretty and margaritaville was great a little pricy but well worth it.
Don't Miss: margaritaville !!!!
George Town, Grand Cayman
It was ok. The place is in construction so it lookes a little run down and not what I exspected.
Don't Miss: the swimming with the sting rays was great I loved it.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: the swimming with the sting rays was great I loved it.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
i loved it the most it was down to earth and the people was nice and allot of shopping areas that was the best prices of all the ports we went on.
Don't Miss: the shopping strip.
Grand Turk Island
Don't Miss: margaritaville !!!!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Don't Miss: the shopping strip.
I thought it was very crouded, I did not like how they begged allot.