Costa Magica Cruise Review to Bermuda

GREAT SHIP

Sail Date: April 28, 2006

I RECENTLY SAILED ON THE COSTA MAGICA. THE STATEROOMS WERE VERY NICE AND AHA D PLENTY OF ROOOM FOR ALL YOUR CLOTHES. THE CREW WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. UNFORTUNETLY, MY HUSBAND TOOK SICK ON THE SHIP AND HAD TO USE THE MEDICAL FACILITY. THEY WERE VERY NICE AND REALLY TRIED THEIR BEST TO MAKE HIM WELL, EXCEPT THE DOCTOR ON THE SHIP ONLY SPOKE ITALIAN. I REALIZE IT WAS AN ITALIAN SHIP, BUT MOIST OF THE CREW MEMBERS WERE BI-LINGUAL. I FOUND THE LANGUAGE BARRIER MADE IT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE DOCTOR WAS TRYING TO TELL US (THE NURSE DID SPEAK A LITTLE ENGLISH AND TRANSLATED)i WAS ALSO SURPRISED THAT THE NURESE DID NOT WEAR LATEX GLOVES WHEN SHE GAVE MY HUSBAND AN INJECTION. I DID SAY SOMETHING TO HER,AND SHE JUST SHRUGGED HER SHOUDERS. THE SHIP WAS A VERY ACTIVE SHIP. SOMETHING TO DO EVERY MINUTE. THE ENTERTAINMENT WA SUPURB..BETTER THAN MOST CRUISELINES.

Pros: GREAT ENTERTAINMENT.. ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO

Cons: A LITTLE DISSAPOINTED IN THE FOOD

I WAS A LITTLE DISSAPOINTED WITH THE FOOOD, ALTHOUGH THERE CERTAINLY WAS PLENTY TO EAT
THE SHIP WAS SPOTLESS. THE MAIN ROOMS, DINING, THEATRES, ETC VERY EASY TO REACH
THE SIZE AND DECOR OF THE STATEROOMS WERE GREAT. I HAVE BEEN ON A DOZEN OR SO CRUISES AND THIS WAS ONE OF THE NICES CABINS
EXCELLENT CREW;;;THE SOCIAL DIRECTOR WAS ESPECIALY GOOD.
Hamilton, Bermuda