Rude and unhelpful staff

Costa Fortuna Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Mediterranean Flowers (Savona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 17, 2015

I will never cruise on Costa again.  The staff was unhelpful and rude.  Although they published that the aft pool was "adults only", it (and the entire ship)  was always full of screaming children.  Staff laughed and made no attempt to control this.   We never knew which elevators would be closed for the use of crew transporting luggage at every port, or which other elevators were open.  The ship was difficult to navigate compared to other lines.  The only dinner option was a 2-hour dining room visit at which we were rudely refused water without a 3 euro payment.  The safe could not be accessed by both myself and my friend - only one of us.  The drawer pulls were difficult with arthritic hands.  Now, I see pending charges on my credit card that should not be there.  My previous experiences with Royal Caribbean were excellent -  the opposite of Costa.

Quality was excellent, but no water with dinner and no buffet in the evening.

Very rude. Never helpful.

Strange loud noises. Difficult to navigate around the ship.

We had to move due to a loud noise at 5 am. The new room also had loud, strange noises that were not explained. However,. the beds were always comfortable.
The terminal was excellent.