Costa Fortuna Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

An EXCELLENT Experience

Sail Date: November 25, 2007

Very well appointed ship, a competent crew, and engaging staff. Of all my cruise experiences, this was hands-down the best on-board entertainment I have ever seen. The ship's dancers and singers were way above par. The featured entertainer and ship's orchestra was as good as you'll find anywhere. The lounge entertainment was just first-class with many options for rock and roll, standards, jazz, ballroom dancing, and classical. The fine dining cuisine was very European and very good. Excellent dining staff. The buffet was predictable and interesting.

Pros: Entertainment and fine dining

Cons: buffet and internet cafe

Recommends Costa Fortuna? Yes!

San Juan, Puerto Rico
Once was enough for me.
Always excellent.
Don't Miss: Don't miss Atlantis
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Once was enough for me.
Always excellent.
Don't Miss: Don't miss Atlantis
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Must take an excursion to enjoy this port. Road Town is a dump.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Enjoy the beach in Philipsburg and the island tour to the French side..
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Enjoy the beach in Philipsburg and the island tour to the French side..
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Must take an excursion to enjoy this port. Road Town is a dump.