Costa Fortuna Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not too happy

Sail Date: January 04, 2009

My overall impressions were good, they ran a good ship, buffet, dinners, cleanliness, and cruise director and his crew were terrific, the service desk help was not so good.

Pros: Great people running the ship and ammusments

Cons: Room problem took 4 days to fix, Excursion falsely advertised

Recommends Costa Fortuna? No.

My first room was nice but the music from the band above me was so loud it vibrated the pictures, I could not get any rest from 9am till12 midnight in the room. My second room after 4 days was clean but worn out.
I think the service desk help was not friendly and took a long time to do anything.
My second room was worn out but clean
Food and staff were excellent. Just be aware of alergies to fish, they tend to put fish in potatoes, and even on pizza.
The cruise director and his staff made the trip enjoyable, the shows were great.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Nice area I snorkeled off the beach near a wreck. Nice fish.
Very comercial, I took an excursion from here for a sali and snorkel, there was no sailing, just a very fast catamaran, and thew snorkeling was good until they stopped feeding the fish near the boat.
Key West, Florida
Did not care for this area, mostly comercial.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
I like to mingle with people and go where the torist don't, this area was depressed and very poor, every two seconds someone was asking for money or to buy something, I hate that.