Costa Fortuna Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The ship was immaculate,room comfortable

Sail Date: December 09, 2007

The cleanliness, excellent service by personnel, good food and plenty of it. Half their shop has "Guess" handbags which I can purchase in Macys, there should have been more italian leather handbags and clothing. The Jewerly shop was wonderful and so was the duty free shop. I have never seen such hard workers. I was very impressed by them. The room, closits, and bathroom size were very comfortable

Pros: The service & food was excellent

Cons: The shop had very little italian cloths and no over the counter medications.

Recommends Costa Fortuna? Yes!

I got a bit bored with the entertainment.
I felt we didn't have enough time in the ports.
Very comfortable and large enough.
My cabin stewart was the best, and so was our waiter. The staff at the 9 th floor kept the place very clean and were very helpful.
Cleanliness of the entire ship was excellent. The elevators were a little complicated. Three are color coded in the ships picture but when looking for the one closest to my room it was a bit difficult. They should have been color coded like the diagram.
Went to the Hotel Atlantis and found their staff a bit rude.
Don't Miss: I won't go their again.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Not impressed with port.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Due to our arriving late we did not have enough time for dinner and shopping.
Don't Miss: Can't say due to not having enough time.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I found the best of the 4 ports.