Costa Diadema Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Third Mate

dont go to the Spa. its a waste of money and worst service.

Sail Date: March 09, 2015

My wife and I, took the 75 minute Spa massage. It was the worst spa we have ever received.
For the first 15 minutes, the person is explaining what happens in your muscles due to certain chemicals in your body and drawing a picture of the muscles. This was really odd, but obviously a set up for a sales pitch.
And at the very end, for another 15 minutes, she is trying to sell you vitamins and herbal medicines. This was 30 minutes that was taken from our 75 minute spa.
I don't think it was right for us to be charged 196 Euros per person ( a total of 392 Euros ) and get this type of service.
When I complaint to the manager, Bianka Mariotti, she said "its like going to a restaurant and coming back the next day saying the pasta was salty and you wanted a refund". I thought that was very disrespectful and very poor customer service on her part.
This will be the first and last time we take a Costa Cruise and we will tell our friends never to book Costa. We have always had great service in Carnival and Norwegian.

Dont do yhe Spa. Its a rip off. They try to sell you products for the first half of your session. Worst management and service i have ever seen...