Costa Atlantica Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

the world's most horriffic cruise lines

Sail Date: November 07, 2010

the ship was clean. the captain shouldn't be allowed to drive a car let alone a ship. the waiters would get fired at McDonalds and the cooks .....well I think they used a campfire and one skillet....NO skills.....and they nor the servers cared....the head waiter was arrogant and only interested in young chicks !!
We had NO air in our room, made several inquiries; please note we were very low key & nice about the whoe trip while we were there...that is why it has taken me so long to respond, I have just been festering.

Pros: NOTHING !!!!

Cons: SERVERS, broken AC in room, food was bad, people rude, poor shops, rough ride etc.

Recommends Costa Atlantica? No.

older boat, too many people, too many rude people including staff, all running and bumping into one another. MINIMAL SHOPS AND DIFFICULT TO FIND RESTROOMS.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
NASTY/ FILTHY/VENDORS WITH JUNK CHASE YOU DOWN/ FILTHY/ I FELT UNSAFE/ FILTHY/ POOR/ i WOULD NEVER GO THERE AGAIN OR RECOMMEND TO ANYONE !!!
Don't Miss: IF YOU MUST GO TAKE AN ESCORT, LEAVE MONEY ON SHIP.
Catalina Island (Isla Catalina), Dominican Republic
PARTS WERE OK UNTIL THE VENDORS STARTED CHASING AND TRIED TO LURE YOU INTO THEIR STORE FRONTS, THIS IS SUCH A TURN OFF TO MUST TOURISTS.
Don't Miss: NOTHINS
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
CLEAN BEACHES, NICE SHOPS, NICE WALK TO SMALL RENTAL HOUSES. COOK OUT WAS NICE. NO HASSLE
Don't Miss: BEACH WALK