Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Our Stay could have been better!!

Sail Date: March 06, 2016

my trip start out great! I was looking forward to a balcony room for a 10 day trip to the panama canal. The first day the ship was really rocking motion pill time. checked out ship came back people fixing the leak in my hall for 6-7 days with buckets, tiles, drills hammers all over in front of my room. Shut the water off for one day from 9-12. They were there with ceiling tiles out and men every where in the hall constantly. When that was done they started cutting the carpet up and putting down new carpet! Now how is that for putting up with crap on your vacation!!!. It was a pain coming out of our room every day with them standing their daily.  The staff in the provence dining room was awesome. we had a great time at every evening evening meal. also our waiters at the wheel house for bogo drinks were fantastic. The ship was always rocking i was taking motion sickness meds three times a day for almost the whole trip and the water was not that rough. I have been on other cruises so this was not my first ride,  Besides the rocky ship the beaches were great, nice and blue the weather was beautiful every stop was great. I thought panama canal  was long. It was 7.5 hours and it took up the whole day of nothing to do but sit on the boat and watch the canal.  Nice trip!

We left a tip for Leo, I was suprize that we did not get any towel animals. I have been on other cruises where they made one every night. Maybe you don't this or not but people do like to see this. They are cute and funny, Maybe you should have a class and show them how to make them, We bearly saw our person. we how ever see the men in front of our door everyday. They were there for a week fixing the leak with buckets, drills, hammers, the ceilling tore apart and cords going all over the place in front of our room. But did anybody, ever bother to ask if we were fine with that or give us a discount on anything!!!
vincent balsamo waiter,very nice, great smile and a person that makes sure he makes people happy. also Fedmil dedios, Junior waiter, He is a very nice guy always making sure we were well taking care of, and very happy that he could wait on us. He also assisted Louis in helping to do cpr on one of our friends in our group. Then there is Louis We have never laughed so hard before while enjoying a great meal.Louis is a great entertainer. He should be on stage. He was very pleasant and a joy, to watch him keep dee and steve entertained . We were very greatful for haveing been a party a table 125 and been served by Vincent, Fedemil, Louis, and sometimes Dragon!!!
not alot of choices seem to be the same things
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Oranjestad, Aruba
Cartagena, Colombia
Panama Canal (Cruise Into Canal)
to long in hot sun 7.5 hours
Colon, Panama
the trip was ok the panama canal was just to long in the hot sun
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
if you take this one do the river rafting it will be the best time of your life!!
George Town, Grand Cayman
W e did seven mile beach Nice !!

Check the ship out first, read the reviews!!