Assessment of Coral Princess Ship & Excursions Taken at Ports of Call

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

10 Night Panama Canal Partial Transit (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 25, 2016
Ship: Coral Princess
Cabin Number: C641

The Coral Princess ship although kept clean, had a very bad odor in many areas throughout the ship.  When walking the corridors near rooms and walking around the ship inside to get from one area to another, we experienced foul odors every day-don't understand why this is.

The entertainment was excellent and we enjoyed many nights of lounge music and atrium piano, violin playing.  The night shows were terrific-entertainment staff and headliners were wonderful.

There were ports of call and excursions we took that  were EXTREMELY disappointing.  I actually visited the tour desk & complained and actually asked for a refund on the Costa Rica excursion, which I did not get.  I treated 2 other people to tour.  I will elaborate on this within.  It cost me $200.00 for 4 people to take this tour which was horrible-why Princess would have this on their itinerary remains a mystery to me.

no children so not aware of activities on board

As I stated in my opening assessment, ship had foul odors every day when walking through corridors on ship and in areas while walking within the ship to get from one area to another.

Towels, water supply, etc. were maintained nicely. No complaints.

All entertainment and visitors who were invited to entertain were wonderful - very much enjoyed all shows and lounge areas where music, dancing and singing were available throughout the ship.

Were there long enough to do assessment.
Very nice but didn't have enough time at port. Took submarine tour which took up all the time. We have been to Aruba before and were in the area where hotels on the beach were - liked that port of call much better.
Terrible areas - tour very stressful and disappointing and VERY OVERCROWDED with other tours - couldn't enjoy. NO BATHROOMS WORKING, NOT EVEN ON BUS - horrible - would like refund for this trip.
HORRIBLE! Went to ship tour desk for refund. The open train ride tour should be taken off Princess itinerary unless people like seeing depraved, poverty-stricken people and then trees in your face for the remainder of tour. I REALLY WANT REFUND - I treated 2 other people to this - it cost us $200 for this disaster - very disappointing & not satisfied with ship tour personnel who did nothing to appease this total dissatisfaction.