Not the best Princess experience we've had

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Contributor Level: Third Mate

10 Night Panama Canal Partial Transit (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 05, 2016
Ship: Coral Princess
Cabin Number: d722

The Coral Princess is a smaller, older ship and is showing its age. The casino, Princess theatre and Horizon cafe are small and can get crowded. On dolphin deck there were pipes leaking in the ceiling. I also felt that there was not as much entertainment during sea days or at night. On the plus side the food was excellent and in general the service was good.

For the first time I had a bar waiter argue with me about what I ordered and a dining room waiter who was rude and I asked to change my order.

No waste your money on a min-suite. You get a bathtub and the cabin is 2 feet longer, nothing else. It's not worth it.

Colon, Panama Did not visit port

We had no time to explore since we had an excursion into Panama City.

Puerto Limon, Costa Rica Did not visit port

We missed this port due to bad weather