Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Not the best Princess experience we've had

Sail Date: February 05, 2016

The Coral Princess is a smaller, older ship and is showing its age. The casino, Princess theatre and Horizon cafe are small and can get crowded. On dolphin deck there were pipes leaking in the ceiling. I also felt that there was not as much entertainment during sea days or at night. On the plus side the food was excellent and in general the service was good.

No waste your money on a min-suite. You get a bathtub and the cabin is 2 feet longer, nothing else. It's not worth it.
For the first time I had a bar waiter argue with me about what I ordered and a dining room waiter who was rude and I asked to change my order.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Cartagena, Colombia
Panama Canal (Cruise Into Canal)
Colon, Panama We had no time to explore since we had an excursion into Panama City.
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica We missed this port due to bad weather