Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Itinerary was good and ship also

Sail Date: December 17, 2015

The itinerary was very good, some stops did seem a a bit short especially if you have never been to the country before.  Wished for more time in Cartagena.  All other stops were wonderful as a just getting to know the place.

The ship was also very good, the food was excellent.  My only complaint is the staff, some were wonderful but most were not.

The process was smooth and I especially liked the transfer from the ship home, and not having to worry about my bags until I landed in my home airport.
Typical activities found on any cruise
There were several crew members that stood out and this was significant as most of the crew behaved as if you were not there/transparent including our cabin steward. Guess we are just spoilt from other cruises.
I would like to recognize Robert from the Bordeaux, Viktor and Rhob from the International Café, Rohan, Juan, Fernanda and Roland from La Patisserie bar, and Ljubsia and Tidor from the Pizzeria. Without these very professional welcoming people the cruise would have been terrible. Others worth mentioning are Elliot who made sure we were taken care of, and Michael in the Horizon cafeteria who also notices we were neglected and ensure that we were taken care of as well.
Like the idea of the meals representing the region in which we were travelling. The pizza bar was excellent. Lunch options were very good, not just a single option but various

Great pizza and a daily variety with the specially pizza each day, The staff at the La Patisserie bar is excellent as well as those at the International Cafe! These are the only two places where we were made to feel at home.