Fabulous Vacation

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

11 Night Panama Canal Partial Transit (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 21, 2015
Ship: Coral Princess
Cabin Number: E731

This was my first experience on a cruise- I was so impressed that I will book another cruise with Princess in the future.

Every single staff member was polite, courteous and went above and beyond to accommodate our needs.  I traveled with my 84 year old mother and we both thoroughly enjoyed the cruise.  The food choices were terrific, did not quite understand the anytime dining like we choose because you still had to pick a time either 5:30 or 7:30. They did their best a few days into the cruise to seat people in the other dining room.

The Horizon dining was outstanding, I am a healthy eater and there were so many options to choose from!

We really enjoyed the Movies under the Stars and also the Princess dancers

I was very satisfied with our excursions and thought the itinerary was perfect.  I would highly recommend this cruise.

Outstanding food in all areas of the ship

I had an fabulous experience with the Lotus Spa, my masseuse was Andrea, she was knowledgeable and extremely dedicated to her profession.

Our room steward was first class..Jerry McGuire.

The availability of such a variety of food ethnic and healthy was terrific and the Pizza was the best on the Lido deck.

Could not understand the tour guide, he had a heavy spanish accent
The excursion was fantastic, zip line canopy tour, impressed with the people that ran guided us throught the zip line.
Went to the beach, I would have preferred more time it was pretty rushed