Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

January 2015 Coral Princess Cruise

Sail Date: January 14, 2015

The cruise was relaxing and enjoyable. Embarkation went smoothly. The accommodations were nice and the bed was very comfortable. The crew was very nice and the entertainment was very good. Loved watching movies under the stars. My only disappointment was the food. The food was good but only once during a dinner service I was wowed by the meal. I was expecting much better prepared food from what i read about the reviews on Princess' food. The meals in the specialty restaurants lived up to their reputation and I greatly enjoyed them. Would I sail on the Coral Princess again. Probably not.

The food did not meet the quaility I expected on a Princess Cruise.