Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Princess 2015

Sail Date: January 03, 2015

Beautiful ship, great staff & guests. Made new friends, enjoyed the stops. I did have an awful meal in your specialty steakhouse. Complained to the front desk about it and I wasn't the only one complaining! No response, none, no one ever got back to us. I seldom complain about anything. Very poor customer service. We should have received a refund. No flavor at all in the food there. On the other hand the food in the main dining room was excellent. Our waiter. Prince Albert Soni, his assistant and your Maitre'D, were the best I ever had. Kudos to them. Our room steward, Leonil was top notch as well. Rooms were beautiful, most comfortable bed I've ever had on a cruise. Smallest shower ever. I would recommend Princess to anyone.

Speciality Steakhouse was awful. Poor food and service and very noisey.

1 Comment