Not what I expected

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

11 Night Roundtrip Panama Canal (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 28, 2013
Ship: Coral Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: C228

We had several problems!

1) Plumbing problems

Our comode quit flushing!

Numerous public bathrooms had all or part of the plumbing not working for entire cruise

2) Dining room service was bad

We sat at table 140 in Provence 5:30, with 3 other couples.  Service was unbelievably slow & if you wanted some more bread, water or butter, forget it.  I finally, after 4 days, lodged a complaint with the "head waiter" & a 2nd asistant was added.  Things improved to a satisfactory level, except they did not speak english very well.  Level of service while satisfactory, still was not as good, as I have come to expect on Princess.

3) Food quality not to standard of prior Princess cruises

4) Horizon court lunch restaurant, like a zoo

Inadequate enforcement of sanitizer

No organization of food lines.  You had to almost fight your way through to get food.   I quit going because I couldn't handle it.  Ate Pizza instead

see comments