Really like Princess cruises

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

10 Night Panama Canal (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 25, 2011
Ship: Coral Princess
This was our 11th cruise on Princess and the 3rd time to the Panama Canal. We were suppose to have my sister join us, but unfortunately she had to cancel out, therefore it was just my husband and I. We enjoyed everything about the ship including my very comfortable bed and pillow. My room attendent was very friendly. I especially enjoyed the Princess Circle private room for repeat customers. The Chef was outstanding and very friendly. The best was our waitress and the service she gave us. We would definitly recommend this ship.

The food was good and we always enjoy the late seating.

I enjoyed the entertainment but did now feel there was enough activities during port days. We did not always get off in every port.

Everyone was very friendly, but our waitress was definetly an example of going above and beyond

I like this ship size and the layout. It is very easy to find the shops and bars.

My stateroom was comfortable and in a great location
I did not enjoy this port as we only went into the old city.
Don't Miss: Emeralds

Don't Miss: The banana plantations
Have been there many times and love the beaches
Don't Miss: Beaches

Pros: The service was great

Cons: Having to get off the ship

Recommends Coral Princess? Yes!