Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Pool conditions

Sail Date: August 14, 2016

my favorite part was the food.  It was well prepared and plentiful.  The common areas of the ship seem to be updated bur the cabins need help as far as mattresses and small couches.  The ship itself has many areas of rust which do not detract from the overall experience.

The pool is too small for the amount of passengers but after 4 or 3 in the afternoon you can have all pools for yoursel.

The the crew is so sweet especially with kids.  My two granddaughters loved the girls.  Our camariere was great, Daliah, a beautiful tall ladie from South America.  Overall a great experience.  I recommend it if you are not the

Pickiest of person

Beds and mattresses need updating.
There were only 4 attendants. Thank G I had a porter but waited 30 minutes with children
Exceptional my granddaughters 3 and 5 did not want to leave
Cape Liberty (Bayonne), New Jersey
Uber does not go in the area. Taxis to Ny are very expensive and there is only one contracted company. You have to pay close to 100 dollars to get to Grand central station, 42 street, Ny . MAFIA ALERT!!!!

Nice size of ship go to the pool after 4. Use the buffet if you have children. The lines and confusion can be very bad if you have open dining.
if you want a sit down breakfast go early as 8 Am