Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Not accommodating for walker

Sail Date: June 26, 2016

I use a walker and was informed I could put it outside of my cabin, that was not the case  I had to put it by the elevators which is a very long walk when you are disabled.

i booked because my other two cruises on celebrity the entertainment Personnel (especially Ken were outstanding) this time entertainment was nothing to write home about.

Cabin / Stateroom i could not beleive that I did not get a toilitery pack (shower cap, body wash etc ) because I stayed in an inside stateroom I was informed by staff. I guess you don't count if you book an lower end cabin.

1 Comment