horrible horrible maintenance service for clogged toilets but overall a great vacation!!

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: June 12, 2016
Ship: Celebrity Summit

everything was great but one thing. we had plumbing problems for two days. I had a terrible migraine and I had to go to the 3rd floor as sick as i was to go to the bathroom after looking for one one any floor that was available. that was a ship problem but The toilet was clogged for 3-4 hrs and also the next morning. I called them to come and fix it when it got clogged in the morning but they never came even after 20 minutes, and told us they were on the way, then i called again, and they said they were on their way and still didn't show, so we tried to flush ourselves and it was ok. that was horrible service for maintenance to keep us there with a clogged toilet. I was furious and wanted some kind of credit back because that was a horrible experience and i was unhappy and frustrated that I was never gonna come back on celebrity.  I hope i never go through something like that again. how do u sit there when you have to go to the bathroom????? But overall the trip was great. very nice and friendly staff everywhere. one woman seemed like she was unhappy at the food court and seemed a little rude when i asked her about the bagels. Instead of saying excuse me, she said what in respinse when I asked her a question, also had a mean tone and seemedupset. she was short, oriental asian, a little chubby. wasnt happy with her but eveyone else was great!!! Id definitely do it again but i hope the maintenance  for plumbing is better this time.

cabin was extremely small and we had no room to walk or even change but we had a good stateroom attendant