Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

First cruise ys

Sail Date: May 29, 2016

Cruise - The service onboard was great. Many employees going above and beyond to make our trip great.  I would recommend the Summit to anyone especially if it has the crew onboard we had for our cruise.  Food was good and more then plenty.  Gym wasn't real extensive.  My biggest disappointment was it seemed as though I was experiencing/living a commercial.  There was a constant push to sell us one thing after another.  I am trying to get away from that.  A cruise is for vacation, a removal from the hassles of normal life.

Bermuda - was fantastic and I will most likely return.  The people of Bermuda are very warm, friendly and helpful.  A great place to visit, enough to keep you busy and not so much to drive you crazy.

BJ's - we worked through Katie Williams, she was easy to work with and overall great.  Katie looked out for me and made sure I had done everything which ensured all things were covered.  I will be using Katie again.

Very comfortable.
Very efficient.
Children's Programs N/A
There were individuals who stood above even the very good staff. Donovan was always happy, smiling happy and made a point to greet and assist everyone all day every day. His skills are probably under used, he would make a great deputy cruise director. The staff serving us at dinner couldn't be better, they looked out for our needs and anticipated them. Currently at a loss for the names of three person wait-staff. Lastly the Captain was great and very attentive and involved with her passengers.
Cape Liberty (Bayonne), New Jersey
If you are staying in Manhatten, leave by 1030, and if you need a ride in call 212-777-7777 (dial 7) very efficient and the least expensive we found.

Tour the vessel on your first day to start the initial process of familiarization with the ship. Bermuda was a great first cruise.

1 Comment