Overall very pleasant trip

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 01, 2016
Ship: Celebrity Summit

Food was outstanding in the restaurants and at the buffet.  Having the later dining time for dinner worked out in our benefit so we were able to enjoy all the sushi in the buffet around normal dinner time.  Rocky ship due to bad weather and I was very sea sick the first night because I did not take any medicine.  Wish we had more time in Bermuda and on the beach.  Staff everywhere was excellent and friendly.  Also a very clean ship.

Food was excellent and all the staff were so friendly and great.

I very much enjoyed the evening shows

The singers, dancers, and acrobats were amazing. Comedy shows were very entertaining, and I thought the best entertainment was the Newlywed Not So Newlywed show.

Bavhik, Daniel, and Clive (bartenders) excellent! Anna Marie was a super pleasant server and Royce, her assistant, was always there to give bread and suggestions with a huge smile

I was very impressed with how clean the staff kept the ship with people leaving plates and empty drinks everywhere all day long. It never sat for longer than a minute.

I was surprised with how much space we actually had to unpack everything in the closets. The bathroom was small, but it was sufficient. Couldn't have expected more.

Assume that people want to stay out on the island, and by paying for an excursion they expect to be able to enjoy it and not feel rushed.