Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Overall very pleasant trip

Sail Date: May 01, 2016

Food was outstanding in the restaurants and at the buffet.  Having the later dining time for dinner worked out in our benefit so we were able to enjoy all the sushi in the buffet around normal dinner time.  Rocky ship due to bad weather and I was very sea sick the first night because I did not take any medicine.  Wish we had more time in Bermuda and on the beach.  Staff everywhere was excellent and friendly.  Also a very clean ship.

I was surprised with how much space we actually had to unpack everything in the closets. The bathroom was small, but it was sufficient. Couldn't have expected more.
Organized and very quick and easy. I expected it to take a very long time and it really didn't.
I was very impressed with how clean the staff kept the ship with people leaving plates and empty drinks everywhere all day long. It never sat for longer than a minute.
Wish the excursion to the beach was longer since it was our only day there. I could have saved a lot of money by taking a cab instead and stayed at the beach for as long as I wanted. Only had about 2 hours before having to get back on the bus.
I very much enjoyed the evening shows
The singers, dancers, and acrobats were amazing. Comedy shows were very entertaining, and I thought the best entertainment was the Newlywed Not So Newlywed show.
Bavhik, Daniel, and Clive (bartenders) excellent! Anna Marie was a super pleasant server and Royce, her assistant, was always there to give bread and suggestions with a huge smile
Food was excellent and all the staff were so friendly and great.

Assume that people want to stay out on the island, and by paying for an excursion they expect to be able to enjoy it and not feel rushed.