Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great cruise on the Summit!

Sail Date: June 21, 2015

We had the best time on our Bermuda Cruise on the Summit, Celebrity.  The ship was small, compared to the new mega ships, but that is what we loved about it.  I like feeling that I am on the water.  I love walking the decks.   Service was great too.  Everyone was so friendly and eager to please.  We especially would like to single out our room steward, Luis.   He did everything and more to make sure we had a great cruise.   We looked forward to seeing him every day.   Thanks, Luis!

I liked the choice of assigned times or open seating. Only complaint was the ice cream bar wasn't opened late enough.
A little old