Good cruise and value, geared more towards adults

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 17, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Summit

Not bashing this cruise at all!!  Very friendly staff, good food, great entertainment.  My kids had a blast, but wished there were more kids on the cruise.  My wife and I are mid/late 30's and most of the cruisers were late 50's + so there were only approx. 50 kids (Newborn - 17) on the ship.  We took a cruise at the same time with a different line and there were about 1000 kids!  The wife and I enjoyed it very much.. just wanted to point that out about the kids.  Kids Club staff rocked and were flexible with ages cause of the lack of kids on the cruise.  The pools(s) could use a slide, however I don't think the ship we were on has the space for it.

The program was good, but I felt the ship needed more slides, zip lines, jungle gyms on it.. I think it would tough given the floor plan of Summit though. Arcade game prices are TOO high. GREAT GREAT STAFF THOUGH!!!!

Ashell and Nigel on Summit were the best!!!!! Went above and beyond to ensure we were content with our stateroom and needs.

Bermuda - Horseshoe bay once on the beach go to the right.. there is nice quiet area with breathe taking views! Take Ferry or Bus (same prices). Taxis are expensive. Or rent scooters (saw a lot of people renting them).