Celebrity Summit Cruise to Bermuda.

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 10, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Summit

All in all, the quality of the cruise was very satisfying, there were almost no cons about it.  I would give it five stars only if the staff on the ship did not con the passengers in to purchasing a drinking package without explaining details about it.  I feel that more than $200 was taken from me unfairly through this package.  Otherwise, the quality of the cervice, food and entertainment was second to none. I highly recommend this ship line and cruise, but do not purchase this drinking package if you are only a social drinker.

Bermuda is a beautiful place to visit, beautiful clear turquoise water, friendly people and clean environment. I highly recommend to visit in order to form your own opinion, you will not be sorry!