Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Everything Was Incredible! (except for one minor thing)

Sail Date: June 15, 2014

We cruised in Jan. on the Ocean Princess to Tahiti. both Bob & I thought the food, service and the entertainment were better on this ship, that that one. (you beat PRINCESS> WOW!)

I loved that the officers were so friendly and got involved with the lowly passengers. Something I have never seen before. The captain is so gracious, funny and loquacious. (hope I spelled that right). I really admired him. EVEN though he promised me a picture with him that never happened :(

Ship Quality Very Good
Food and Dining Great selection
Service and Staff The waiters were wonderful, table service, just like a $100 a plate restaurant.
Exceeded my expectations. The dancers and acorobts were exceptional as was the backgrounds.
Children's Programs N/A
Onboard Activities Something for everyone. I loved Kareoke, but it was held to late, and not enough of it.
Bermuda was disappointing. Ten years ago a trolly went arund the island and you could get off where you wanted to, and be picked up in a 1/2 hr. We explored turtle farms, snorkled in shallow water along the walls and saw lots of colorful fish, stopped and grabbed a snack. It was great. Now it's gone. And short snorkel trips to beaches cost $55 ea. to see just silver fish. Awful. Never again.
Our cabin was beautiful. Well designed. And we adored our Steward, Greg.
He was there with things we needed before we asked for them.

On deck 10 you can get diet breakfasts & lunches. Small delicious looking little plates, instead of tempting lines of TOO MUCH. Try it

1 Comment