Everything Was Incredible! (except for one minor thing)

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 15, 2014
Ship: Celebrity Summit

We cruised in Jan. on the Ocean Princess to Tahiti. both Bob & I thought the food, service and the entertainment were better on this ship, that that one. (you beat PRINCESS> WOW!)

I loved that the officers were so friendly and got involved with the lowly passengers. Something I have never seen before. The captain is so gracious, funny and loquacious. (hope I spelled that right). I really admired him. EVEN though he promised me a picture with him that never happened :(

Great selection

Something for everyone. I loved Kareoke, but it was held to late, and not enough of it.

Exceeded my expectations. The dancers and acorobts were exceptional as was the backgrounds.

N/A

The waiters were wonderful, table service, just like a $100 a plate restaurant.

Very Good

Our cabin was beautiful. Well designed. And we adored our Steward, Greg.
He was there with things we needed before we asked for them.

On deck 10 you can get diet breakfasts & lunches. Small delicious looking little plates, instead of tempting lines of TOO MUCH. Try it