OMG!!!!!!

Sail Date: May 11, 2014
Ship: Celebrity Summit
Cabin Number: GTY

Love

I just love Celebrity (Summit) there no comparison.......no more Carnival for me!

LuigiLisa,Mark made all the driffrence ...... They didn't meet a stranger. From day one I felt like I had known them for years, and everybody made sure you had a good time. This was my first time with Celebrity, and it will not be my last .from standing in line  to going in , and out your cabin door FAMILY!!!!!! that's how I felt.it was real laid back  more  of an older/ retired crowd, and I loved it  my kind of people  AWSOMEBig Smile

Matter of fact I  am looking to going to work for Celebrity(watch out  Luigi)

I look forward to the next the next sail a way.

kbrown

Charles & Edward GREAT!!!!

AWSOME!!!!!!

The only thing I can say Dj TX could of done a better job of catering to what the people wanted to hear.

CLEAN

Sara was the BEST!!!!!

You talk about clean . You don't ever have to worry about catching nothing . Everywhere you looked it was being cleaned even the cracks in the stairwell.CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!!!!!!!!