Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Service Needs some work

Sail Date: June 23, 2013

While there were lots of wonderful thing about this cruise I was also disappointed as well. The service was not up to par and depending upon who you spoke with, not all of the staff was warm and friendly. Dinner the first night took 3 1/2 hours. Luckily, it got better every night. I was also disappointed with the photo gallery. Their packages were horrible. I traveled with a large party due to celebrating my parents 50th Anniversary, all family, and I would have spent the money on the unlimited package. However, that did not include other pictures of people from my party. It was a rip off. Plus they did not even offer a USB option. Lastly, I was promised a $100 on board credit at the time of booking which was never given to me. Even though I inquired and requested at guest services. Much to my dissatisfaction my request went unfulfilled. I would cruise again, but with a different line.
Don't bother with the buffet, the quality of food was not up to par.
It is worth the money to get a balcony. Ocean view was on the second floor. I felt like steerage.
Not all of the staff were kind and curteous.
Children's Programs N/A

Bistro on Five had very good food. Service depended on which waiter you got. For a healthier breakfast and lunch head to the Aqua Spa.