Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Classy Cruise

Sail Date: August 28, 2011

Very clean ship.

Pros: Staff was extremely respectful and polite

Cons: Amount of time in Bermuda port and the night buffet menu (same meal offered for three nights in port)

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!

Wasn't very impressed with the buffet menu while in port. Sushi and pasta were the main course each of the nights we were in port. Expected more variety. Cosmopoliton Restaurant offerings were of a variety but were not very special.
Extremely clean and well kept ship.
My stateroom attendant (Frieda) did a very excellent job!
My wife and I have been on a total of 9 cruises and we must say that this is one of the friendliest staffs that we've seen. Other Cruises that I vacationed on were terrible! I always felt welcomed during my cruise on the summit! GREAT JOB!
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Enjoyed just walking around visiting shop in Hamilton. None in paticular. Spent three days in port and that was probably 1.5 days too long