Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great First Cruise!

Sail Date: July 03, 2011

The ship was immaculate, well kept and adequately staffed so that everything I needed was taken care of. All staff smiled and said "hello" in the halls, on the stairs, at their stations...

Pros: The professionalism and attention the onboard staff devoted to their work. Very impressive.

Cons: Losing BIG cash at the casino!

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!

King's Wharf, Bermuda
Snorkeling was awesome. I initially booked a "Hamilton excursion"... but luckily it was canceled and I say that because it doesn't need to be a 'tour'... heading there on my own and shopping/sight seeing was fine and less costly. Save your money and do this on your own.